OTSM Application to a New Process Design for Target Element Particle Production
< OTSM Application to a New Process Design for Target Element Particle Production >
* From May 10th to November 29th in 2016,
Hongyul Yoon, CEO of TRIZ Center, counselled RIST to generate design concepts of a new process
which will produce a certain target element particles from a popular chemical compound.
That kind of problem belongs to the category of 'Maxi Problem' which, in TRIZ terminology,
everything is allowed to change in order to solve the problem.
The very aspect requires the solvers to be capable of applying every tool of modern TRIZ including OTSM.
The process of OTSM-based TRIZ for solving 'Maxi Problem' has the following steps as main elements:
1. ENV Analysis & Feature Transfer
2. Process Analysis of the Base System & Advanced Multi Screen Thinking of OTSM
3. Function Analysis System Technique & Potential Main Problem Identification
4. Problem Flow Technology of OTSM
Through the above OTSM-based TRIZ process, RIST finally got the conceptual process
which produces the particles with the required size through decomposition of a popular compound
that is very stable at normal temperature.